Sunday 29 June 2014

Post #1 - Get to know me, 20 facts about me!

Hello! 
This is a new blog and I want to make it the best it can be. I have been reading blogs properly for about a year and I realised that my favourite blogs are the blogs in which I feel like the blogger is talking to me as well as me knowing a bit about them, making it all personal! So taking that into consideration I thought my first post should be 20 facts about me, so here we go …
  1. My full name is Ella Louise Hemming.
  2. I am 15 years old.
  3. I live in Kent which is mainly just fields but I guess that is why it is called the garden of England!
  4. My favourite bands are 5 Seconds of Summer, Arctic Monkeys, Oasis and The 1975! 
  5. I am originally from London but I moved when I was around 7 to Kent but I really wanna move back as I have always been happiest in the city!
  6. When I leave school I hope to study hair and makeup at university and go on to do hair and makeup in fashion and music as a career.
  7. I used to be a tomboy until I was 11 and then slowly turned into the girly girl who's hair and makeup obsessed when I went to secondary school.
  8. I am currently studying for my GSCE’s and they are so stressful it stresses me out to even think about them!
  9. I would love to start a YouTube channel but I am not if I have the confidence to do so!
  10. I am a dog person through and through, but I don’t just prefer dogs I have a phobia of cats. They scare they hell out of me!
  11. My favourite thing to do is go to the beach and have a BBQ, lucky I only live a 5 minute walk from the beach so this easy!
  12. I love Roller coasters, I will go on anything and everything!
  13. I have really weak tastebuds and I have to have really strong flavoured food or I can’t taste it!
  14. I hope to get work experience this summer as siting a session hairdresser, fingers crossed it all works out!
  15. I love hair and makeup more than anything else in the whole world! (Apart from family!)
  16. I would like the get some tattoos when I am old enough but I still don’t know what I wanna get!
  17. I have ombre hair but went back to one colour for 2 days but went back to ombre because I missed it too much!
  18. I prefer styling boys/ mens hair to girls
  19. I am completely and utterly addicted to Twitter and Instagram but I don't have Facebook.
  20. My favourite hair and make up artists are Lou Teasdale, Charlotte Tilbury and Jamie Stevens!
Hope you enjoyed getting to know me little bit better! Let me know below in the comments what you would like to see on my blog as there is no point writing posts and no one being interested!


Love Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment